Early Feasibility Study Phase Figures Shows
- $18Bn p/a in steel production from 44m tpy of steel ($10Bn in Value Adding 116m tpy of primary ores consumed – ¼ 2015 p/a adjusted market figures) “TSC/NRI”
- Economic Benefit – Global Rule of Thumb in Generated Industrial Steel $1Terms is $1 to $3 = $54Bn p/a +$18bn Steel p/a
Jobs – Construction & Permanent
- Construction at Peak 75,000 (including 15-20k o-seas steel plant supply)
- PIB Steel Operations/Production – Logistics Primary Jobs 35,000 – (20,000 Abbott Point & 12,000 Newman 3,000 Admin Qld & WA)
- Secondary/Tertiary industrial and service jobs expected 50,000+.
Governments Tax Revenues
- Expected Governments Tax Revenues $21bn p/a by 2025 if the bankable approval study commences this year by ¾ 2015?
- Sovereign Governments are the biggest PIB beneficiaries delivering an expected conservative 30% taxable revenue (from income & commercial taxes) on a generated $72bn p/a at full production rate of 44m tpy steel.
Total Project Base Capital
Rail Construction Jobs
(50% in NT)
Permanent Operations &
Maintenance Rail Jobs
Rail & Rolling Stock
PIB Steel Complex Industrial
Land Sites (WA & QLD)
10 Steel Plants (5 on each end –
owned and operated by the